choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Thursday, May 06, 2010Through the dinner tonight, I realise that almost everyone doesn't like my senior executive. Everyone's ALREADY got her own story about her on her 4th day of work. And it's funny to see how worked up everyone was when she asked me about the "organisation chart". But ultimately, at the end of the day, I'll be the one stuck with her when gf leaves. :( Seriously, no matter how many opportunities your boss wanna give you, if you can't get along with your colleagues, that's it. I think I'm gonna try to give myself some time before I do anything rash and funny. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |